$200 - 12:01 September 1, 2012 thru 11:59 pm September 30, 2012 (Lottery is closed)
$250 - October 1, 2012 thru the pre-race meeting (March 23, 2013)
Please click HERE to find out how the lottery works.
1. Registration will remain open after the October 1, 2012 lottery and additional entries will be placed on the waitlist in the order they are received. In order to get on the waitlist after the lottery is complete, please email your name, division (run, ski, bike), hometown, and phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We will send a confirmation email that we received your entry to the waitlist. Payment is not required unless you get on to the main roster (due to a dropout).
Race Entry Includes:
- There will be hot and cold water at all four checkpoints and the trail shelter.
The four checkpoints will also have food available. The trail
shelter (mile 91) will not have food for racers. Checkpoints will be stocked with grub such as stew, chili, bread, brownies, cookies, coffee,
hot chocolate, and soda. Each racer will be provided with one serving of hot food at each checkpoint, sorry no second servings.
- Finishers get a congratulatory eco-friendly tote bag.
- Exhilaration of traversing the White Mountains.
Refusal of Entry:
- Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A full 100% refund will only be given to registered participants in the event that the race is canceled.
- The race will only be canceled due to weather if severe conditions make travel extremely hazardous and/or impossible,
as deemed by the race director(s). Other unforeseen or catastrophic circumstances may lead the race director to cancel the race.
- White Mountains 100 reserves the right to refuse entry to any racer.